Having a completed Service Authorization Form helps us to help you.
Please read the following:
THE FORM WILL DOWNLOAD.
FILL IT OUT AND INCLUDE IT WITH YOUR REPAIR
Please complete the online form below and submit it OR print out the PDF (link above right) and fill it out in its entirety and place the form inside the box with the equipment. Be sure to attach any documentation, schematics, wiring/hook-up diagrams, manuals, etc that may assist us in troubleshooting.
Any drives that use keypads should have the keypad included with the drive.
To ensure an accurate repair, please include a complaint as it really does help.
All estimates are either faxed or emailed.
Thank you. We look forward to working with you.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING IN YOUR EQUIPMENT –
1. Once you have completed the online form, click on 'Send' and we will respond within usually within 30 minutes so that you know it has been received.
2. If you used the PDF form and completed it manually, attach a copy of it to your equipment prior to packaging it. Or place it in an envelope on the outside of the box.
3. If you have schematics, hook up diagrams or anecdotal information that you think may aid us in the troubleshooting of your item, please include them. We will return all schematics to you along with the completed repair.
4. If you are in need of a rush quotation or repair, please indicate that on the form. Please also mark the outside of your box 'RUSH' so that we may identify it and process it first.
5. Package up your equipment very carefully and send it to: TEST POINT INC. 343 GRANARY RD. BUILDING E. FOREST HILL. MD 21050
6. You do not need to call us prior to sending in a repair although we will be happy to talk to you. Our office hours are 8:00AM to 4:30PM Monday through Fridays (EST).