Who we are
Founded in 1994 and based in Maryland, Test Point Inc. is a full service Industrial Electronic Repair firm offering component level repair of Variable Frequency Drives, DC Drives, Servos, Power Supplies, PLCs, I/O Modules, Soft Starts and miscellaneous printed circuit boards and assemblies.
Our customers are from every aspect of industry: Aerospace, Bottling, Chemical Manufacturing and Processing, Corrugating, Electrical, HVAC and Mechanical Contractors, Food Processing, Fresh and Waste Water Treatment, General Manufacturing, Government Agencies and Contractors, Machine, Milling and Tool Shops, Mining and Ore Extraction, Oil and Gas Refining, Paper and Pulp, Plastics and Injection Molding, Printers and Binderies, Power and Utilities, Shipping, Railroads and Transportation, Steel and Iron Processing, Textiles, Trash Burners, UPS and Emergency Power Industries. If you don’t fall under one of those categories, call us anyway. We’ll try and help you out and get your equipment up and running.
12 Reasons why you should call test point
- Industrial Electronic Repair to component level at a competitive price - save big $$$ over buying new/refurbished.
- Repair of water and flood damaged printed circuit boards
- Bricks and Mortar repair house with techs on staff - not a repair broker.
- Fast diagnosis with detailed estimates emailed or faxed to your location
- Free repair estimates in most cases
- TPi's Rush Service will have your item back to you in 2-4 days, sometimes less
- 22 years in business performing industrial electronic repairs
- Only high quality components used from established parts vendors
- Schematics not required
- State-of-the-art test equipment
- Comprehensive repair warranty
- We accept Paypal as well as all major credit cards: Visa, MC and Amex