Who we are
Founded in 1994 and based in Maryland, Test Point Inc. is a full service Industrial Electronic Repair firm offering component level repair of Variable Frequency Drives, DC Drives, Servos, Power Supplies, PLCs, I/O Modules, Soft Starts and miscellaneous printed circuit boards and assemblies. Our team of experienced technicians also provide on-side troubleshooting, engineering, design, and repair of industrial automation equipment.
Our customers are from every aspect of industry: Aerospace, Bottling, Chemical Manufacturing and Processing, Corrugating, Electrical, HVAC and Mechanical Contractors, Food Processing, Fresh and Waste Water Treatment, General Manufacturing, Government Agencies and Contractors, Machine, Milling and Tool Shops, Mining and Ore Extraction, Oil and Gas Refining, Paper and Pulp, Plastics and Injection Molding, Printers and Binderies, Power and Utilities, Shipping, Railroads and Transportation, Steel and Iron Processing, Textiles, Trash Burners, UPS and Emergency Power Industries. If you don’t fall under one of those categories, call us anyway. We’ll try and help you out and get your equipment up and running.
12 Reasons why you should call test point
- Industrial Electronic Repair to component level at a competitive price - save big $$$ over buying new/refurbished.
- Bricks and Mortar repair house with techs on staff - not a repair broker
- Fast diagnosis with detailed estimates emailed or faxed to your location
- Free repair estimates in most cases
- TPi's Rush Service can have your item back in as little as 24 hours
- Repair of water and flood damaged printed circuit boards
- 23 years in business performing industrial electronic repairs
- Only high quality components used from established parts vendors
- Schematics not required
- State-of-the-art test equipment
- Comprehensive repair warranty
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MC, Discover and Amex